A clear career path with the opportunity to learn and grow
Why Work at Service Refrigeration?
Service Refrigeration Company is the mid-south’s leading expert service provider that designs, installs, services and optimizes mission-critical refrigeration & HVAC systems for commercial and industrial customers.
Our full range of customer solutions includes:
- Engineering – refrigeration and HVAC design, objective design reviews, refrigerant conversion programs, energy compliance and much more
- Installation – refrigeration & HVAC new construction, remodels, system start-up programs and refrigerant conversion programs
- Service & Maintenance – preventative maintenance programs, 24/7 break-fix service, leak detection services and more
- EMS installations and retro-fits
Why Service Needs You
Our success depends on our people. As we continue to aggressively grow within our current markets and expand into new ones, the need to expand our team with qualified people is even more vital.
What Makes Service Different
At Service, we take tremendous pride in providing our customers with the best, most consistent refrigeration & HVAC services available. This means we focus on hiring the right people, significantly invest in employee training & development, and utilize state-of-art processes and tools to continuously improve our market-leading position.
What Service Can Mean To You
Service provides more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career in a friendly, customer-focused environment where you can grow personally and professionally.
Here are just a few reasons for joining our team:
- World-class technical training at our interactive training facility in Houston, Texas; access to other
- CoolSys company training centers in Anaheim, California and Jacksonville, Florida.
- A clear career path with the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Rewards and recognition for your hard work through a variety of incentives.
- Relocation opportunities with one of the other members of the CoolSys family of companies.
- A comprehensive and very competitive benefits program for you and your family that includes major medical, disability insurance, vision and dental coverage, and life insurance.
- Retirement planning through an employer-matching 401(k) plan.
If you want to join an industry-leading company with an employee-focused culture, and become a member of our growing team search jobs below to find the position that’s right for you.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Our success depends in large part on the technical expertise of our service and installation technicians. We take great pride in having the best trained field teams in the industry so that we can provide our customers with the highest-quality service available, consistently, nationwide.
Conducted at our three state-of-the-art Technical Training Centers in Anaheim, CA, Houston, TX, and Jacksonville, Florida, led by our dedicated team of training professionals, our comprehensive Tek Skills training curriculum includes 8 levels of certification through rigorous classroom and hands-on training covering:
- Refrigeration & HVAC system fundamentals (including dehumidification)
- Installation skills
- System start-ups
- Advanced energy systems management and optimization
This demanding training program ensures that all members of our installation and service teams are highly-trained professionals with the technical skills needed to provide best-in-class service and support to our customers.
In addition to technical training, we also provide leadership, project management and management-skills training to our supervisors and front-line management to help ensure they are managing their field teams as effectively and efficiently as possible for our customers.
While our commitment to continuous training and education is a major investment for Service Refrigeration, we believe that having the most technically trained field teams in the industry is greatly valued by our customers as it allows us to solve their challenges more effectively and efficiently than other service providers.
Start the process by Searching Available Jobs.
If you are selected to interview for a position, a recruiter will contact you to discuss next steps.
Please contact our Human Resources team if you have questions about completing your application. Please note that because of the high volume of requests, we’re not able to respond to inquiries related to the status of your application.